Sunday, March 4, 2012

SURPRISE!


I was given the privilege and joy to be able to help put together a surprise baby shower for a best friend of mine. I am so happy to report that it was a complete surprise! I had so much fun helping plan and be a part of this very special memory, we figured out we have been friends for 10 years now and so much has changed in both our lives- and I am so glad to be able to look back and see how far we both have grown in so many aspects of our lives. I cannot wait to meet this little boy and for our boys to play together.


Blanket says Congratulations Shawn and Keilah



Super cute pom poms Keilah's mother made


Applique elephant onesies I put together.

Elephant Cookies my sister amber helped me make! More to come on that..

Mints, Jellybeans, and chocolate covered almonds? Very fun:-D
Awesome cake my sister Amber made:-)
Napkin Diapers with packaged mints that say baby boy, cute etc.
A few preparation shots and tips to come tomorrow. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment