Friday, December 2, 2011

A Few Creations

 I promised to show off a few items that I have made for other people. Here is a crinkle square, burp cloths, and jingle block I made for my friend Holly's baby shower.





This skirt, I still love. It is a strip work skirt that I made out of left over material from my own strip work, pleated skirt. It is about size 3T for my friend Carolyn's daughter.


These fabrics I chose for another similar strip work skirt to sell on Etsy. As of right now I will be waiting to see if anyone wants a certain size (not posted on Etsy yet). If no one contacts me, when I get around to it I will probably make another about size 2-3 T. If anyone is interested message me on Etsy, or Facebook, links are on the right hand side under favorite things. The pink and green matching ones have tiny flowers, and the solid pink and white have sparkles/glitter.



This next one was a custom order, it is a crinkle square with fleece on one side, flannel on the other and two squeaker toys.





No comments:

Post a Comment